year 2018

???: Damn...
Guns sound
???: Die!!!!
Boom
???: Urgh...Fainted 
At Hospital
Ivater: Looks he is not so serious.
???: Urgh...Where am I?
Ivater: You are in hospital. But i'm afair i gonna arrest you Because you had no permit to use a G-18.
???: I'm FBI agent, nah, my badge.
Ivater: Ohh, I'm sorry. Here's your G-18.
???: What's your name?
Ivater: Ivater Chiller,CSI. You?
V.Shorn: Victor Shorn, FBI...
Vevater:[Ah, guys, we facing problem here. Remember Aron? He's at Federal Island.]
Ivater: I'm coming.
V.Shorn: I follow you.
At Federal Island
Aron: Who dare to challange me?
Ivater: You better surrender, Aron.
Aron: For what i'm surrendering? Surrender is a small child plan, Ivater. 
Ivater: Then let's see who is a child. Boomerang Shot!
Aron: Hehe...
V.Shorn: Clone...Urgh...
Aron: Too bad the virus is spreading. Better Hurry up or he will die. Hahahaha.Disappear
Ivater: Damn!
At hospital
Doctor: The virus is back...
Ivater: What virus?
Doctor: Syphon Filter virus...
Ivater: That virus? Any cure for the virus?
Doctor: The only person who cure this virus is Gabriel Logan. Go meet him can ask him for the cure.
Ivater: Right.
Outside hospital
Vevater: How was him?
Ivater: ...He suffer from a virus.
Las: What virus?
Ivater: Syphon filter.
Las: That virus...
Ivater: Yea, Now our destination is at Vinginia.
Reach at Vinginia
Ivater: Gabriel Logan.
Gabe: Who are you?
Ivater: I'm Ivater Chiller from CSI.
Lian: Who is that man?
Ivater: That's my main option coming to seek you.
Gabe: Why?
Wolf: He's suffering from Syphon Filter. 
Gabe: Lian and I have hunt this virus whe Lian was sick.
Las: Can you help our friend?
Lian: Looks we helping hiom, Gabe.
Gabe: Allrite. Lian can care him.
Ivater: You all stay with Victor Shorn. We will get the vaccine ASAP.
Other: Right.
In Airport 
Gabe: Looks we are heading Colado 1st. On the way we maybe fate some enemies.
Ivater: I'm ready.
Gabe: Come.
Ivater: Hmm. Ok.
At Colado
Enemy: Attack!!
Ivater: How?
Gabe: Head for the 101.
Ivater: Right.
Enemy: They getting away!!
Ivater: Invisible smoke!
Enemy: Damn!
At 101
Gabe: The disc...
Slade: Looking for this??
Gabe: Damn!
Slade: Come!
Ivater: Hey not fair!
Gabe: Attack!
Slade: Hahahaha!
Ivater: Let me! Hasta' La' Vista' Flying Shot!!
Slade: Urgh....
Gabe: So long Slade.
Ivater: Got the disc.
Lian:[Send me the disc. I will check the content.]
Gabe: Right!
At Paracom center
Lian:[ Gabe, The disc you give me is the vaccine. But its seen does not complete.]
Gabe: I will contact. Bye.
Enemy: Logan!
Ivater: Die!
Gabe: The know we are here.
Ivater: Better prepare.
Enemy: Logan in this building.
Logan: 5 of them.
Ivater: I handle the 3 you handle the snipers.
Logan: Right!
Ivater: Seasoning Wave!!
Logan: Die.
Logan: I put some c4 to distract Raigon.
Planted C4
Ivater: Lets go...
Enemy: Logan came this way, kill those GI and get in here. And you need you nightvision mode.
Logan: Any plan?
Ivater: Yeah. Smoke Grenade release
Logan: Good job.
At China exhibit
Raigon: Ready.Deto..
Boom
Raigon: Logan. All of you go finish him!
Enemy: But the explosive..
Raigon: I'll handle this.
Gabe: Shut all the gate.
Gate locked     
Gabe: Ambush him! Urgh. Raigon. I think your life end here.
Raigon: After you have dead.
Gabe: Dream!
Raigon: Hehe.
Gabe: Now!!
Ivater: You're going down.
Raigon: Damn...
At Disco
Gabe: Where is Uri?
Uri: You looing for me?
Gabe: Uri watch out!
Lesale: Damn you Logan!
Gabe: I'm not so damned!
Lesale: Die!
Ivater: you should watch your back.
Lesale: Urgh...
Gabe: Uri...
Uri: I know, you wan the disc. Take it.
Gave: Thanks. Hurry, 2 days left.
Ivater: Yeah.
At lab
Gabe: I'm in. Vaccine is on the way.
Got vaccine
Gabe: damn!
Ivater: Why?
Gabe: They wearing full armor. I can't hit them.
Ivater: That's bad.
On the way out
Ivater: Bomb seem effective. 
Gabe: I try.
Boom
Gabe: Meet me at outside. I reach at the elevator.
Outside  Lab
Ivater: God bless us.
CHI: Come!
Shadow: This way!
Gabe: Run!
Guns sound
Ivater: Invsible smoke!
Reach at airport
Chance: Long time no see Gabe.
Ivater: Let's fight!
Chance vs Ivater
Chance: Gabe kill me. Now i must payback!
Ivater: Over my death body!
Chance: Waving storm!
Ivater: Blazing zone!
Chance: Not pain!! DEATH SENTENCE!!!!
Ivater: Damn...
Chance: Die!
Ivater: See who die 1st!!!! Flying Shot!
                            Force Aura!!
Chance: What?
Ivater: Welcome to hell, Inferor SWORD!!!

Chance: Damn...Logan...Watch out...
Gabe: Hurry!
At Vinginia
V.Shorn: Thanks god. Thanks guys.
Gabe: thanks Ivater.
Ivater: Looks job complete.
Everyone: Hahahaha.
~End of CSI Enemy force V The Virus Of Syphon filter~
   

0 comments

This is Stevie B's song-When I Dream About You