ialYear 2018
Ivater: Hey guys.
Other: Hey.
Ivater: Got a suprise for you all.
V.Shorn: Hallo.
Other: Victor Shorn? How ara you doing?
V.Shorn: Fine.
Ivater: The option he is here is because he is joining us. He is now CSI.
Other: Oh my god...are you serious?
Ivater: Yea.
Las: Then welcome to CSI, Victor Shorn.
V.Shorn: Thanks.
Wolf: We should celebrate boys.
Vevater: Yea.
Ivater: Why not? I had booked a table for us.
CHI: Looks we are going.
Shadow: Sure we do.
At restaurant
Ivater: Help yourself.
Other: Right...
Boom
Ivater: You all continue eating. I gonna check up.
At crime section
Ivater: What the hell.
Mummy: All held Aron. All held Aron!
Ivater: Not good. Better check up with them.
Back at restaurant
Ivater: Guys? Hallo?? Anyone here? I don't like suprise or hid and seek.
Man: Help...You friends change to...mummy......
Ivater: Damn. Aron.
At Vinginia
Ivater: I hope i don't interrupt you all.
Gabe: Sure you not. Why?
Ivater: My city, Federal, all of them turn to mummy.
Lian: Here too.
Ivater: Then, Why you are not a mummy?
Gabe: Remember the a pill i give you?
Ivater: That pill...
Gabe: Too bad i just got 3. So i gave it to you.
Ivater: Then we gonna save the world.
Lian: But first we weed to cure your friends.
Ivater: I hope i could. But i need a help cause the person who change the mummy is...
Gabe: Us.
Ivater: WHAT?
Lian: After the syphon filter in Victor Shorn was gone away, It change the virus to another virus.
Ivater: I see.
Gabe: Attuatly the syphon filter in Victor Shorn was different than this attual syphon filter.
Ivater: Why didn't you tell me!?    
Gabe: We just know it is different.
Ivater: Ohh. Sorry.
Gabe: We got only 1 hope.
Ivater: What hope?   
Lian: Find the cure.
Ivater: Huh? What cure?
Gabe: We need a healer, a revive herb, a life herb, a sand herb and a ice herb.
Ivater: I find 3 thing: Healer, life herb and ice herb.
Liam: Me sand herb.
Gabe: Guess revive herb is mine.
At Federal
Ivater: I know here gt a lot of herb.
In Herb Garden
Ivater: yea. life herb.
Ila(mummy): I want your blood!!!
Ivater: Ila...
Ila(mummy): Blood...
Ivater:Take it!!
Ila: Urgh...
Ivater: looks this herb is effective.
Lian:[ Did you find Life herb?]
Ivater: I rescue my friend. And i got the herb]
Lian:[ Let me talk to her]
Ivater:[ok] Ila, Lian want to talk to you.
Ila: [Yea?]
Lian: [Careful, you have only 1 week before you turn to mummy again.]
Ivater: [I try the best.]
Meanwhile Gabe
Gabe: Revive herb...
Trex: Dare you take my herb!!
Gabe: A talking T-rex!?
Trex: I'm not a T-rex attuatly. I was been spelled.
Gabe: There's anotehr herb.
Trex: Ok. Thanks.
Gabe: No problem.
lian finding sand herb
Lian: Dark...
Mummy: I wan your blood!
Lian: Oh, then take this!!Gun sound
Lian: Got it! 
At Icy mountain
Ivater: Got it!
Ila: Better hurry. I left 2 days to live.
Ivater: We will save you.
At Vinginia
Gabe: Oh. She is a healer.
Ila: I'm.
Lian: We start the vaccine.
After vaccine work
Lian: We need a bait.
Ila: I'll be bait. Anyway i gonna be mummy. You can recover me.
At Federal
Ila: Where are you all mummy??
Mummy: we're here!!!
Ivater: Lian.
Lian: Yeah?
Ivater: I got an idea.
Lian: what idea?
Ivater: I will spread all over the world.
Lian: Then do it!
Ivater: Spreading Zone!!!!
Mummy: Nooo.....
Other: Urgh..
Aron: damn you!!
Ivater: You wanna fight with me??
Aron: Yea!!
Ivater: Come!!!
Aron: Blade Slash!
Ivater: missed! Ultra wave!
Aron: Not pain! Omislash!
Ivater: Urgh...
Aron: I damn suck of you attitude.
Ivater: Me too!
Aron: I finish you! Virus spread!
Ivater: Syphon Filter...
Aron: You're Dying.
Ivater: You will die 1st! Dragon Blading Wave...
Aron: Damn... Nooo...Ivater....Ivater!!!!...
Ivater: So long Ivater...
Ila: Ivater! Ivater!!
At Graveyard 
Ila: He save me.
Other: We too.
Las: Why good people must leave...
Ila: Ivater...
Will Ivater Survive?? Or CSI is end? Watch...
To be continue~ 
~End of CSI Enemy Force VI~

0 comments

This is Stevie B's song-When I Dream About You