CSI Enemy Force VII ~ Ivater Won't die~

Posted by Ivater Chiller | 10:15 PM | | 0 comments »

If Ivater survive??? Will CSI continue??
AT hospital
Ivater: Damn....Don't Don't!!!
Doctor: Ahh...At last...
Ivater: What the??
Doctor: You're been koma for few years.
Ivater: Ohh...
doctor: You can go back.
Ivater: Ok.
At Town
Ivater: Guys?...
Vevater: Too bad...Ivater gone...
Ila: Hope he's alive...
Las: What the...
Gorgon: Ahhh...
Wolf: Look we got company...
Ivater: Force Aura!
Gorgon: Urghh...
Ila: Impossible....Ivater!?
Vevater: I thought you were dead...
Wolf: Yea...
Las: How did you alive???
Ivater: Its simple...The person you all with is my father...
Other: Your father?
Ila: That's mean...
Ivater: Yeah. My father die from protecting a virus...
Las: We should talk at home boy...
Ivater: They ahead? So, Why we don't fight??
Las: Better retreat... It's out-numbered.
Ivater: Ok.
Dorgon: So... They killed our monster.
Angeron: They must die!!
At home
Ivater: Dorgon...
Other eccept Ila: Dorgon??
Ila: Dorgon. The Hunter.
Ivater: So, you know well...
Ila: He is my old master.
Other: Master!?
Ivater: Hey hey hey.... How did you....
Ila: I worked for him about 2 years.
Ivater: Then what happen??
Ila: He build a sronghold and a bunker. So i got a plan...
Ivater: How you know their place? Maybe he shifted into other place.
Ila: You are wrong. They had not enough money to pay other worker include me. So they fired us. Still now, Their stronghold and bunker is still there.
Vevater: What bunker?
Ila: Nuclear Bunker.
Vevater: Hey, I worked at there too. There is another place.
Ila: ohh yea. The silo access. 
Ivater: Ok we follow your plan.
Ila: Ok Discuss
Other: Ok.
At bunker
Enemy: Ok you in...
Ila: Stupid...
Ivater:[Remember...the bomb]
Ila: I saw the 1st oil tanker...I saw the bunker access...
Ivater: huuh. Ok. You want to follow me??
Ila:I put bomb.
Ivater: I kill Gabriek and get the card.
Ila; Ok.
Doing task
Gabriek: clear...cough
Ivater: i got the key.
Ila: Bomb set.
Ivater: Head for the bunker.
100 m to bunker
Ivater: I shoot you run.
Gun sounds
Enemy: Intruder alert.
At bunker
Ivater: I check mid and left you right.
Ila: Ok.
Checking silo
Ivater: checked 3 bomb. You?
Ila: Hard.
Ivater: Gas..
Ila: Yea...
Check Finish 
Ivater: Head to top.
Ila: Yea.
At top
Ivater: Las!
Dorgon: Remember me??
Ivater: Whaddya you want!?
Dorgon: I want you to die.
Ivater: Then i had no choice but to come. 
Dorgon Then come!
At helicopter
Ila: Come.
Las: Ok.
Ivater: Bye!
Dorgon: Damn you!!!
Press bomb
Dorgon: No!!
Boom
Ivater: I need a copper!
Las: They are not at there.
Ila: They are coming!
Las: Lets go!
Leave base
BOOM
At Strong Hold
Las: I still can't get their signal.
Ila: But accord to my device, THey are here... In Catacomb.
Ivater: When i in catacomb, you all do a backup. Huuh.
Ila: On the Camera.[There are 8 scientist in here]
Ivater:[1st scientist eleminated]
Ila: you need a card to go in]
Ivater: [3 scientists eleminated, I got the card key]
Ila: [Watch!]
Ivater:[ Damn... Armed scientists]
Ila: [Head shot]
Ivater: [No need...]
Ila: [You reach the catacomb...]
Ivater: [ok]
Ila: Back up Las.
In Catacomb
Ila: [There's a scientist. Shadow the scientist until he open the door]
Ivater: Ok.
At heel prison
Scientist: Die...Urgh....
OTher: What the hell?
Ivater: come with me if you want to leave.
Ila: [Ivater...]
Ivater: [Ila, After that i gonna give you something]
Ila: [Uhh, ok...]
At home
Ivater: Nah. This is for you.
Ila: Wah its looks beautiful...
Ivater: Its a bloodstone. Has a good power.
Ila: Thanks Ivater.
Las: Ahhmm... We gotta go now...
Ivater: Ok.
At silo access
Ivater: Damn!
Enemy: Die!
Vevater: You are soooo weaaaak...
Ivater: Better than you!
Wolf: Hurry. Go to the silo access.
Ivaetr: Ok.
Ila: I'll follow.
Way to silo access
Ivater: Huh you wear the bloodstone as a necklace?
Ila: Yeah..
Meanwhile
CHI: Too many of them!
V.Shorn: Need help? 
Wolf: Victor Shorn!
Vevater: Yeah...
At silo access
Ivater: Damn!!Take this Macchine!!
Boooom
3...2...1
Vevater: Damn... Don't please!!
Silo Delayed....
Wolf: [You Did it!!]
Ivater: Yeah...
Ila: I know you will did it!!Hugged Ivater
V.Shorn: Huh... Angeron.
Angeron: You facing the biggest problem...
V.Shorn: From friend to foe...
Angeron: So??
V.Shorn: My fight!!!
Angeron vs V.Shorn
Angeron: You must die!!!
V.Shorn: Aura Shot!
Angeron: That's the best you can do? Ultra Slash!
V.Shorn: Better than you! Blowing Shot!
Angeron: Hehe.. You shall die! Cross Aura!!
V.Shorn: Urgh....
Angeron: Haha, Now..DIE!!!
V.Shorn: You think its easy...Force....Aura!!!!!
Angeron: Damn...I'm sorry Victor....Shorn....
V.Shorn: i can fogive you...But its to late...
At Silo access
Ivater: Lets go back.
Dorgon: You think it's easily?
Dorgon vs Ivater/Ila
Dorgon: I hate people who block my task.
Ivater: I'll won't die!
Dorgon: I see your grave at here.
Ivater: Dream. 
Dorgon: Hehe...
Ila: Damn....
Dorgon: Die! Dragox Aura!!! Now no one can stop me...
Ila: Are you sure??
Dorgon: Come...
Ila: You are dead!! BloodStone!!
Dorgon: Impossible....
Ivater: You use the bloodstone to save me...
Ila: My job haha...
Ivater: There's something i had to say...
ILa: Me too.....
Boom
Las: Ahh should we go?
Ivater: Lets go....
Dorgon: You will die!!
Ivater: Let go!! Ultra Shot!!
Dorgon: Noooooo....
At home
Ila: Ivater: Are you gonna change your job??
Ivater: Sure I do...
Everyone: Hahaha....
End of CSI Enemy Force VII ~Ivater Won't die~ 

0 comments

This is Stevie B's song-When I Dream About You